People like to buy knives at the Battle Creek Gift Shop, and we got some new stock today.
Hunters and collectors will appreciate this hunting knife with gut hook from Buck USA. It’s made in America, has a very sharp blade, and a nice sheath. $54.99
From Cold Steel, we have a fixed blade knife made from German 4116 steel. The “Roach Belly” design has a nice hard sheath, a pointy tip on a curving blade, and ridges for thumb traction. Handle has hole if you want to attach lanyard. Only $18.99
Back by popular demand is “The Spike” from Cold Steel. It’s also made from German 4116 steel and has a textured handle for a good grip. Its blade is exceptionally sharp, and the knife comes with a hard sheath and chain if you want to make it a neck knife. $39.99.
Visit the store to pick out a new knife, and keep in mind that Father’s Day is coming up. We’re a great place to get dad a gift, and we have engraving service too.
We’re located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. in Battle Creek, Michigan, and open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Even if you’re planning on taking your mother out for brunch or dinner (hint, hint!) it’s good to have a gift in hand too. At the Battle Creek Gift Shop, we’ve got a variety of items that would appeal to women on Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Top 10 Gift List
- Copper Butterfly wall art – Made from UP copper, these butterflies will add whimsy and natural beauty to your mom’s decor. And she’ll think of you every time she sees it on the wall.
- Copper Michigan heart – It’s a wall hanger featuring the Great Lakes state inside a heart. This one is Michigan made of UP copper too.
- Momma Bear car sticker – Recognize her love that is as big as a large animal with a cute sticker. It’ll help her spot her car in parking lots too.
- Hand-cut coin key chain – These unique items are handmade in Battle Creek. They’re cut from half dollar or dollar coins and come in many styles, including horse, deer, four-leaf clover, and Lady Liberty.
- Soy candles – We hand pour our candles from 100% soy wax, and we’ve got dozens of wonderful scents available.
- Gerber compact multi tool – Your mom has fixed a million problems for you since you were born. Give her a multi tool that will help her keep performing at an awesome level – and it fits in her purse.
- Filet knife – we’ve got some fine filet knives at the store. These knives are almost indispensable in the kitchen. The narrow sharp blades make short work of slicing meat, poultry, and fish.
- Skinning knife – Many ladies partake of the hunt and process their own food. Give mom a new skinning life so that she can easily prepare the bounty of the land.
- Petoskey stone necklaces – We’ve got Petoskey stone pendants in the shape of the Mitten or a frog. Most moms like jewelry.
- Petoskey stone heart magnet – These heart-shaped magnets will remind her how much you appreciate her every time she looks at the refrigerator. Keep in mind, we could engrave a message on these stones to make it extra special.
At the Battle Creek Gift Shop, you’ll find many affordable choices and unique items. We’re located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave and open Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Score some points with mom this Mother’s Day with a personalized gift. The laser engraver at the Battle Creek Gift Shop can put a message, design, or image on many types of items with flat or nearly flat surfaces.
- Enhance a framed photo with a message engraved on the glass over the picture.
- Create a custom refrigerator magnet with a message or an image of a favorite item like an owl, mushroom, dolphin, etc.
- Have us design and cut a custom car sticker.
- Customize a mirror. We can take the glass out of a framed mirror as long as long as the glass is under 12″ by 18″ and cut words and images into the back of the glass.
- Engrave a name or design on a knife or gun.
Let us hear about your ideas, and we’ll try and make it happen. Call the store during store hours or stop by Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Battle Creek Gift Shop is located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. on the corner of 28th Street.
When you’re traveling through Southern Michigan, take a break from the traffic on Interstate 94 and visit the Battle Creek Gift Shop. We have Michigan souvenirs like Petoskey Stone jewelry and refrigerator magnets and hand-poured soy candles in many wonderful scents. Plus we have those Great Lakes car stickers that you see on so many vehicles.
To reach our store, take Exit 95 on I-94 for Helmer Road. Travel 2 miles north until you reach the light on Columbia Ave. (There’s a Meijer’s on this corner.) Turn right, and our store is on the left on the corner of 28th Street. For more help finding us, enter 1778 W. Columbia Ave. Battle Creek, Michigan 49015 into your GPS.
When you visit us, you’ll also find a large selection of knives and swords with everything from basic pocket knives to big survival knives, ninja stars, throwing knives and katanas.
Pick up other great items for traveling on the road like shemagh scarves, pepper spray, compasses, paracord, and hats.
Custom Laser Engraving
Our store also has custom engraving services. If you’re a business traveler who frequently passes Battle Creek, stop in and talk to us about your project. We can work on metal, glass, acrylic, leather, stone, and wood. We can put a name and phone number on a leather dog collar or cut custom car stickers from adhesive vinyl. Our prices are very affordable.
If you’ve been looking for some help designing a car sticker or adding detail to your projects, call us. 269-753-1793.
We’re open Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Battle Creek Gift Shop has a CO2 laser machine that can engrave and cut many materials. We use it to produce inventory for the store and also welcome custom orders from individuals and businesses in need of custom services to produce signage, decorations, or personalized promotional items and gifts.
ENGRAVING PRICE CHART
BATTLE CREEK GIFT SHOP LLC
Name engraved on your item
Phrase/Message/Design engraved on your item
Starts at $10*
Custom unfinished wood refrigerator magnet (about 3.5” by 2”)
Starts at $5*
Custom adhesive vinyl outdoor sticker
Starts at $8* (6×6)
Starts at $13* (12×12)
Starts at $20* (12×18)
*additional charges could apply depending on size, text quantity, and need for design or image preparation work
Any project could have unique elements and challenges for production. Easy tasks will fall at the bottom range of the price chart. Once we understand the details, we’ll prepare a quote. Custom work must be paid for to begin work.
We’re located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. on the corner of 28th Street in Battle Creek, Michigan. We’d be happy to help you develop a custom item with our engraving machine.
Visit the store or contact us.
We’re the place in town to buy a new knife. Whether you’re a collector or just need a useful blade in your pocket or purse, we carry knives in many styles. The medley shown in the photo above presents just a sampling of available knives. We sell fixed blades, boot knives, pocket knives, and novelty knives like the one that looks like a small pistol or one carved from an alligator’s jaw bone.
We just got some new inventory in stock, including the King Arthur Sword and a selection of Japanese katanas.
If you’re shopping for a gift, consider our custom laser engraving services. We can often add a name or short message to the handle or blade of a knife or create custom car stickers or refrigerator magnets. We’re ready to help your vision become reality in multiple mediums, including glass, wood, stickers, and metal. See more about our engraving service in Battle Creek.
Our store is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Find us at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. in Battle Creek, Michigan.
We’re pleased to announce that we have added laser engraving and cutting services at the Battle Creek Gift Shop.
We’ve invested in a machine that can cut text, designs, and images onto a variety of mediums, including:
- Glass or acrylic
- Adhesive vinyl
- Coated metals
We’ve already completed some custom orders such as:
- Lasering a design on a black-coated knife blade
- Lasering a logo onto wood and attaching magnets to make a promotional refrigerator magnet item for a business.
- Lasering a design onto cork board and cutting them out to make coasters.
- Cut name and telephone number onto leather dog collar.
- Cut adhesive vinyl to create custom car sticker.
See price chart.
We’ve been using the CO2 laser machine to cut stickers to redo out shop windows.
Our machine is capable of working upon surfaces as large as 18 inches by 12 inches.
To get a quote for your project, please contact or visit the store.
Use this form to send an email.
Call us Monday through Saturday 11 am to 7 pm at 269-753-1793.
Visit the store at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. Battle Creek, Michigan, 49015.
At long last, we now have Michigan stickers for your car. The peninsula or Great Lakes stickers take up a space about 5 inches by 6 inches. They are cut from outdoor durable vinyl adhesive sticker material. These stickers are rated to last on outdoor surfaces for 3 to 6 years. They are removable but not reusable.
Sticker comes with a clear sticky contact paper covering that will allow you to peel and position the sticker on your chosen surface.
We made these in-house with our new laser CO2 engraving machine. If you need a bigger or smaller size of sticker, let us know and we’ll cut one for you.
We’ll be expanding our inventory of fun outdoor vinyl stickers in the coming weeks and offering custom sticker cutting too.
Stay in touch by joining our email newsletter.
Our store is located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. on the corner of 28th Street in Battle Creek. 269-753-1793.
I don’t know the origin of the white elephant gift exchange or why it’s called a white elephant, but the concept allows a group of people – often co-workers – to have a gift-giving party that only requires participants to buy one gift.
Usually a budget is set of $10, $15, or $20 for gifts. To start the game, people draw numbers with slips of paper. For example, if 12 people are playing, everyone gets a number 1 through 12. The first person gets to select any package from the pool of gifts. The person has to keep this gift for now, but the next person to play will have the option to select an unopened gift or steal the gift opened by the first person. The game goes on until everyone opens or steals a present. When someone has a present stolen that person can steal or open another gift. The person in the number 1 position gets a chance to steal after the last person completes a turn.
Typically, participants set the rule that a gift can only be stolen twice before it goes out of play and stays with the final person to get it.
When shopping for a gift for your white elephant party, you must decide which approach to take. Your options are:
- Enter a gift that will be valued by participants and promote stealing. Good gift candidates that will erase sensitivities between friends, spouses, and co-workers are alcohol, desserts, and gift certificates.
- Enter a gift that is unappealing. The recipient will likely get stuck with it because no one will steal it. Such items should be worthy of open derision both from the recipient and those lucky enough not to open it. The recipient might enhance festivities by pitching the merits of the proverbial lump of coal and trying to entice someone to take it. When entering a gift like this in the game, you’re hoping that someone you don’t like will get it.
- Enter a gift that most people will consider nice. It might not promote squabbling but getting stuck with it won’t scar anybody.
The Battle Creek Gift Shop has many items that would fall into any of these categories. The status of the gift would depend on the recipient. A small alligator head might delight one person while disappointing another. We’re sure, however, that anyone would love to get a decorative costume dagger, and it’s hard to go wrong with a lovely scented soy candle. Our store has many gifts under $20 such as handcuffs, thumbcuffs, facemasks, Petoskey stones, coin art, paracord, emergency rations, knives, and shemagh scarves.
The store is located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. We’re open daily through the holidays 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Star Trek fans will recognize this “Alien Sword” in our collection of swords for sale. It’s inspired by the weapon of Klingons in the Star Trek universe.
If you have a Trekkie on your gift list, especially someone into Klingon cosplay, then get the bat’leth at the Battle Creek Gift Shop.
Metal sword measures 48 inches with leather wrappings on the handles. It is new and never been used.
Only $56.99 plus sales tax.
Visit the store at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. on the corner of 28th Street to see the sword. We’re open every day during the holidays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Want to order it directly and have it shipped anywhere in the US?
Call us at 269-753-1793 during store hours or email any time. I can send you a PayPal invoice and ship it.
We can take your credit card over the phone. $15 shipping and handling fee will apply.