Collectors, cosplayers, Renaissance festival performers, and people in need of edgy decor can find an expanding selection of swords at the Battle Creek Gift Shop. We’ve been selling knives since we opened in 2014, and we’re working on adding more swords to our inventory.
Because people like to buy them, and we think they look cool.
Good News on Prices
We don’t put crazy numbers on the price tags. We want you to be able to buy these fun items so you’ll be ready for an orc ambush on your way home.
As of today, we currently have in stock:
- Sword with 23″ blade and brown sheath for $32.99
- Napolean sword with 29″ blade for $29.99
- Alien sword (48″) inspired by Klingon bat’leth for $59.99
- Japanese katana with sharp 29″ blade and faux snake skin sheath for $29.99
- Medieval broad sword with black sheath for $34.99
- Eagle dagger with 11″ blade and decorative sheath for $18.99
The store is open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. We’re located at 1778 W. Columbia Ave. on the corner of 28th Street in Battle Creek, Michigan.