The Battle Creek Gift Shop is conveniently located close to W.K. Kellogg Airport where the Balloon Festival and Field of Flight air show and carnival will be going on June 29th to July 4th. Just take Helmer Road from the airport to Columbia Ave. and turn East. We’re on the corner of 28th Street, which is the first traffic light you’ll reach. We’re so close, the balloons sometimes go over our store.
Whether you’re looking for a hot air balloon refrigerator magnet, Petoskey stone, or a hat to keep the sun out of your eyes, pop into our neighborhood gift shop. If you’re staying in town for a couple days, we might even have time to engrave something for you.
We’ve got some items around the store that would prove useful while you’re enjoying the air show from the airport grounds. At our store, you’ll find:
- Soft-shell camo insulated cooler bag with handles and shoulder strap for carrying the cool drinks that you’ll need under the hot sun.
- If you’re at the Fort Custer campground, you might want to treat yourself to a packable hammock. Hang it between two trees by your camper and work the kinks out of your back on vacation.
- A large shoulder bag with multiple compartments. You’ll be able to secure your wallet, carry a water bottle, pack some suncreen, and have a place for your phone or tablet. As of this writing, we have these tactical shoulder bags in coyote, olive drab, and black. Only $29.99!
- Pocket-sized binoculars so you can get closer views of the planes.
- Petoskey stone souvenirs, Battle Creek souvenirs, and Great Lakes car stickers.
We’ve also got a large selection of boonie hats in solid colors and camo patterns.
These hats have an adjustable chin strap, so the hat will stay on your head when fighter jets blow past your position. The wide brims protect your head and eyes from the sun and offer some protection if you get caught in a downpour. Vents in the top help keep you cooler. Boonie hat prices start at $10.99. We also have camo baseball hats if that’s your style.
The Battle Creek Gift Shop is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. We’ll be closed on the Fourth of July.